Friday, September 28, 2007

September News

Lately I have been working on redesigning the site a bit, which includes
the addition of the new home page. I have added a new section, True Nature, in addition to the Nature gallery. My nature gallery tends toward the tranquil side of nature -
beautiful sunrises, macro shots of dragonflies. These are images I really enjoy seeking out and capturing.

But much of what I find is not so tranquil, it is a harsher aspect of nature. It may be one insect devouring another, a snakeskin being picked over by a bee, or just a heron with a fish in its mouth. Sometimes these images are even harder to capture than those in the Nature gallery, and I find them interesting and exciting in their own way.
Still, they seem incongruous displayed next to a quiet winter sunset, so
I have created a gallery for each. Please check back
for updates.

No comments: